Friday, October 23, 2009

Horoscope or Horrorscope?

I must laugh at myself for actually reading these. Every morning I receive 2 e-mails from 2 different websites on what to "expect" for the day. I like to think of it as a reflection period to where I'm going to plan my attack on what the day shoots in my direction. These bad boys are so on point it's ridiculous! Today's said something along the lines of save my money and not to go blow it shopping..It started getting a little blurry as I continued to read, blame it on the phone reception (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!). Anyhoo, today is payday which includes our rather large bonus for kicking butt at assisting the public on making their new home here at Pavilion Towers Apartments...well, lets say that the plan has been to go to Charlotte and drop some dough on new rags. Should I listen to that HORRORscope? I think not..or maybe I will push this overdue shopping adventure until tomorrow.