Wednesday, October 7, 2009

forte smorte

Who says I can't cook? Give this girl a glass or 3 of wine and I'm sure I could change the oil in my truck! A bestie best friend of mine, who I refer to as Pimpin', called me at 3 am just to say hello cause she was "bored." Anyhoo, as she proceeded to tell me the ingredients I needed to make french toast (gross in every way possible, that's just the only meal-ish thing I had all the supplies for) my taste buds were screaming for a potato. Needless to say I don't have a microwave and the patience level of a 4 year old in Toys-R-Us...I decide to chippity chop this potato into bite size pieces and saute in a pan with some kind of oil my Mom says is healthy. (LOL.) As I walk in the front door after work- man, this place has a stench of a fry cookery. Of course on the other end of my telephone call is Pimpin' herself has the idea to tell any company that may come over that I have taken a part-time job at McDonalds being a fry cook. YES! That will explain everything with no questions asked! And who says Pimpin' ain't easy?!