Monday, October 26, 2009

After All

"Every road is winding" sometimes straigt for a mile or so with left and right turns, maybe even a few forks along the way. Drive the path that you wish to take with your heart and/or mind. Use the confidence within yourself. Things may not turn out the way you have planned nor what you have hoped for, but in the end it the outcome is made for you. We all have control of our destiny. Generally speaking. Everyone knows right from wrong and if you decide to take that unknown turn to only hit a few pot holes and go over speed bumps, everything will eventually be a-ok. IF allowed.
Life wouldn't be interesting if no one ever made mistakes. All we need to do is learn from them. Heartbreaks and broken promises are apart of life. Along with the hope of a better tomorrow. One of the main topics I avoid discussing is religion. Everyone has a right to their own belief as well as opinion. Right along with your choice of same sex marriage, if you don't agree then don't have one. Love is love in every shape and form. I'm wanting everyone to just believe in themselves. Only we know what we want and need and it's up to us to begin in making it happen. If you don't think you can, you can not. Think about The Little Engine That COULD...and he DID! It is that easy, tough, but just believe in yourself. "I think I can, I think I can. I know I can!"