Monday, March 16, 2009

25 RanDoMS...

If everyone were to jump off a bridge I would too, with a bungee-cord of course!

Enjoy!

1. I do not live on this planet. Whenever Daddy wants me to listen, he starts with “Earth to Jessica.”

2. I have some really awful habits that I can’t seem to break. I chew over three 42oz cups of ice a day, I analyze EVERYTHING to the point I start to feel sick, if I don’t want to do something you bes believe it’s not going to happen, if you like Doritos as much as I do your best bet is to hide them or eat them before I see the bag.

3. I am always down to have a spitting or burping contest. If you think it’s gross, don’t participate.

4. When I grow up I want to…shucks who am I kidding, I’m never going to grow up.

5. My baby sister hates when I call her Midge, Boo-Boo, Nug or Munchkin. Her name is Dakota and that is what she wants me to call her. What is the fun in that? I LOVE YOU Booga-boo-boo-boooo-boo!

6. Mommy and I went shopping for hair color the other day at CVS. A certain brand happened to be BOGO (buy one, get one free). Considering my hair was short and only needed one box, it was pointless to purchase 2. As we stand there contemplating, Moms had the bright idea of going ahead with the BOGO…and coming back later to return the box we actually paid for and explaining to the cashier we used the “free” one. I would like to add that my Mother own a fart machine.

7. I have 3 baby girls and 1 little man. One lives with Daddy, one I lost in Le Divorce, another found a better home and the 4th is not blood related. Trouble (my first born Heinz 57), Diesel a.k.a. Mr. Jingles (his handsome Chihuahua self got him scooped up), Harley (my spoiled rotten Boxer lives with the ex-in laws) and Coco Marie Chanel (the Wheaten Terrier step-child with awful breath).

8. The only reason I like the tanning bed is for the 20 minutes I lay in there…it’s SILENT. No phone, there is only room for 1 body, and it’s the only door I will shut and lock.

9. Music and writing are the only 2 things that keep me sane.

10. Everything has a meaning. Purple shoes mean power, the dimple in your chin means you are independent, if it’s raining while the sun is out a fox is getting married…shall I continue???

11. Everything happens or has reasoning behind it. If you ace a test, you probably studied. If you win the lottery, you probably bought a ticket and guessed the winning numbers. If you trust everyone you meet, you have probably never been burned. If you don’t like SpongeBob, you probably have never sat thru a whole episode.

12. Fast-food is not in my diet. Doritos and Chicken are the basis of what I consume.

13. I have made many mistakes in my life, but I am human so we live and learn. For those of you who have witnessed or been a part of my many mistakes in this ever so changing life of mine, I can’t thank you enough for not giving up. You know who you are.

14. I am the original author of The Awesome Dawson Dictionary. Every word has an off the wall meaning and the pronunciation key is EXACTLY how the word must be spoken.

15. This survey is right up my alley because I love talking about myself. (There I admitted it Dakota.) Then again I really think it’s because I like to talk, whether anyone is listening or not.

16. Making people laugh is the first thing on my mind when I wake up every morning.

17. Snoop Doggy Dog is my Mom’s ex-husband.

18. I like to over-exaggerate. Most of the time it’s NOT on purpose. My life is like a dream, anything can happen. My mind wanders and usually doesn’t come back for days, so therefore, I believe certain things really happened even if they didn’t.

19. Whitney Houston wrote the song “I’m Every Woman” for me. Although, this ain’t no Burger King so you don’t get it your way.

20. In addition to #19, I am VERY satisfied with my singleness. You don’t have to have a significant other to be happy. Happiness comes from within. If you aren’t happy alone, you won’t be happy with someone else. Just like having a baby when the roads get tough…get it together ladies! A youngin’ will only make it worse!

21. My Papa is my Sunshine and there are no words to describe how much I miss him. I love you and know you are watching your girls!

22. I still don’t know my multiplication tables.

23. I love GOLD jewelry. Jewelry in general…I collect crosses though I’m not very religious. You will rarely catch me sporting silver.

24. When I go hunting, I don’t shoot the gun, I watch.

25. I have frequent brain farts.