Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's What You Make It

Life or better yet PEOPLE can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. Any song can be interpreted many ways by each individual...this one song has my mind wheels spinning...
Scenario- a bully at school and a weakling. Obviously nobody wants to be shoved into a locker and get their lunch $ stolen out their pockets...bit at that age, you give in. The older you get the more you should voice your opinion. There is no right or wrong, its how you feel, what you see and most importantly what you want...why (the age old question) do you keep a 'friendship' with someone that puts you down? THEN be scared to stand up for yourself and loose the true people that are there no matter what. Seeing and believing the good in people is my weakness. Too bad helping and wanting better for friends hurts me in the end. Talk about taking a bite out of crime, just bite me in the ass. I can see right thru you, misery loves company and I'm definitely not getting in the car to that party. Help yourself cause in the end, you're going to be the only one there.