Monday, August 31, 2009

I Need Your Help

Help me help others in taking the first steps to Breast Cancer Research by walking October 3rd, 2009 at Finlay Park 9am or donating by clicking on the link below. This charity is something that truly touches my heart. I'm amazed that I have already reached my goal of $1000 in only 4 days, but I get tears in my eyes more so the past few years I have attended after my beautiful Mother was diagnosed. The 3 miles throughout downtown is covered with people who are walking to support loved ones who have passed, survived or on a side of a friend for support. It gives me chill bumps just thinking back and remembering how each and every year more and more people come out to support this awful cancer! Every year men (yes, men) and women that are diagnosed can ultimately come to a hault with all of our help in donating towards research funds. Any little bit helps and with times being tough, just keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers! SAVE THE TA-TA's!

http://events.foundation.palmettohealth.org/netcommunity/paviliontowersapartments