Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keep Your Penny. Ima Give You My Thought Regardless.

Earlier this afternoon my eyes ran upon a quote that literally made me back up and reread. It mentioned us having a "right" to do as we pleased. As my eyes continued to scroll the statement also pointed out a true fact....

JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT, DOES NOT MEANT IT IS RIGHT.
(i can not quote it since the words may be re-arranged and im unsure of who's mouth it originated from.)

As long as you promise to laugh, I will share the title of the book these wise words were typed... Are you prepared to laugh yet? Ok...here goes...

Uncle Johns "Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader" by the Bathroom Readers' Institute

No, I was not on the throne with book in hand. I prefer to text while pottying. ;)
On another note, the quote was an eye catcher as the GAMES TO PLAY (as you do whatever you do in the restroom) are so interesting!!!


TO BE CONTINUED....